The World’s First Effortless Wire Threading Machine, from Sonica and Ruiba
Running power and communication wires is a long and exhausting process that takes a lot of time and effort. We knew there had to be a better way to run wires, so we designed the ideal solution: a threading machine that makes the wiring process fast and easy.
- Portable: easy to move around the job site.
- Strong: up to 50 meter lines can be pulled with minimum effort. The machine features a unique Transmission transmission that combines spiral and& planetary gears and has. an astounding pulling strength of up to 90 kg.
- Fast: threads wires at a speed of 40 meters per minute.
- Flexible: the Wire Fish Tape is made from the finest polymer material on the market and has a flexible steel tip, running smoothly through all types of pipes and conduit.
- Excellent control: the Operation Control Mechanism allows the user to control the push and pull strength of the wire to prevent overpulling or damage to the wire or the machine.
- Longest working time: the powerful Brushless Motor is 40% more efficient, giving you a longer work time The machine batteries last for a full 8- hour work day.
- Durable: quality parts and manufacturing assure a long life span with low wear.
- Best design: the Ruiba Wire Threading Machine was developed to provide maximum comfort, quality, and mobility with minimum weight and effort. It’s a must have product for every communication or electricity professional’s tool collection.
|Net weight without battery||4 kg|
|Threading cable||30m long, 5.8mm thick|
|Work time||4 hours per fully-charged battery, 2 batteries included
Battery: 21V lithium, 4000 mAh
|Pulling power||90 kg|
|Noise level||1 dB at 40m|
|Pulling speed||50m per minute|
|Motor speed||0–2600 rpm|
|Automatic stop mechanism|
|LED battery indicator|
|Cable-threading device||2 batteries, 21V 4000 mAH|
|30m threading cable||Fast charger|
|Comfortable grip for tightening or pulling|
|2 wire lock clasps|
|4 rubber pulleys (1 set)|
|6 Teflon leads for threading into pipe|
|Fabric bag to hold the tool and accessories|